Baby Kindermusik (November Series)
November 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Thursday, repeating until November 28, 2019
Make baby’s first class musical! Our Foundations classes offer a sensory-rich yet caring and gentle environment where infants can explore and react to new sounds, sensations, and objects. Shared activities for babies and their caregivers provide the opportunity to strengthen your connection with your child through joyful music-making experiences.
- 1 session = 4 classes = $60 (incl. play area admission at Treehaus Teahaus)
- Drop-ins available for $18/class but subject to availability. Please call to check.
- Kindermusik hardcover book & shaker available for $10
- Please call Miss Audrey to register at 778-838-9595.
– Listening to and experiencing songs and rhymes
– Back-and-forth vocal plays and other parent-child interactions that build neural pathways in a baby’s developing brain
– Exploring baby-safe instruments and other object play
– Baby-caregiver bonding exercises, including story time, massage, and relaxation activities
SKILLS & BENEFITS
– Increased balance and control over movements and strengthened core muscles
– Ability to embrace both familiar and unfamiliar social experiences
– Development of listening and back-and-forth communication skills
– Introduction to a variety of spoken sounds and rhythms that will support language and literacy development