Canvas Drawing Workshop
January 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am| $35
NEW workshop with Healing Abstract Art!
Students will learn basic to intermediate drawing skills, art techniques and vocabulary using an engaging methodology that all children can succeed with. We give them skills to express their creativity, introducing them to a fascinating world of colour, patterns and design.
Our classes are not only fun, but children who participate in local art classes increase overall academic skills, fine motor skills, social skills and confidence.
Students will learn about:
Sculptures, animations, paintings, models, movies, photographs, designs, drawing, Art exploration, Illustration, Famous Artist inspiration and art creation through the lens of nature.
Not only will your child learn a variety of art techniques but also benefit from a group experience, where kids are taught how to support one another and receive one-on-one attention and support. Kids will work on their own projects that are meaningful to them. The workshop is intended to foster happiness, self-esteem, and self-respect.
The class will provide guidance and wisdom and offer opportunities for discussion and sharing.
Other benefits of art lessons:
- Builds confidence because there is not just one way of making art; every child can feel pride in his or her original artistic creations
- Think creatively and with an open mind
- Learn to observe and describe, analyze and interpret
- Express feelings, with or without words
- Explore different cultures around the world
- Saturday January 11th from 10-11am
- Ages: 6-12 years old
- Minimum: 6 people
- Studio will provide art supplies