Paint & Wine Nite
January 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm| $55
Intuitive painting & Healing Art workshops are places of free creation where interest is not the result, but the creative process as an end in itself. During these workshops, you are led to let go and create spontaneously, without thinking, without trying to draw precise shapes: you will trust your body rather than your brain.
This technique allows you to enter this particular area that I like to call “meditation through creation”.
Date: Thursday January 9th
Time: 6:30 – 8:00pm
Price: $55 (including wine and art supplies)
Minimum people: 6
● 30 minutes: I introduce you to a local artist and album that will inspire us during the
workshop. We put ourselves in the necessary and favourable conditions for free creation with a
short guided meditation.
● 1 hour: I launch the chosen album and you paint intuitively, following your emotions of the
moment, your heart, your body, the music. I will be there to guide you through the session.
Using nature as a starting point:
– Paint application with a roller, colour blending
– Texture Building Gel, Medium, Modeling Paste
– Varnishing & layering
– Working with gold leaf
– Rollers rather than brushes, tables instead of easels, lots of paint and water, canvas manipulation and plaster, sand and wood shavings to create ethereally textured abstracts.
* All materials included, just bring yourself
About the instructor:
Nikoo is an abstract artist and graphic designer. She’s been doing art since she was a kid and teaching art to kids and adults for 10 years. Nikoo has had many group and solo exhibitions. She is very passionate about Art Therapy and she is using art therapy techniques to help kids and adults to be more focused, calm and creative.
If you’d like to know more about Nikoo, you can visit her website www.nikoonpk.com or follow her on Instagram: Healing.Abstract Art