Toddler Kindermusik (September Series)
September 11, 2019 @ 10:15 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:15 am on Wednesday, repeating until September 26, 2019
No terrible twos here! Our classes encourage toddlers to initiate their own ideas and explore their creativity. Each class offers plenty of fun outlets for toddler-style energy, promoting cognitive development through singing, dancing, and instrument play. Better still, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers who are also experiencing the joys and complexities of these busy years, while learning to use music to create and simplify routines at home.
- 1 session = 4 classes = $60 (incl. play area admission at Treehaus Teahaus)
- Drop-ins available for $18/class but subject to availability. Please call to check.
- Kindermusik hardcover book & shaker available for $10.
- Please call Miss Audrey to register at 778-838-9595.
– Exploring movement concepts and participating in musical interactions with objects and others
– Discovering different ways instruments can make sounds and experiencing a wide range of musical concepts
– Identifying and vocally imitating sounds and learning to describe them
– Learning to associate a picture with a sound
– Singing songs with language patterns that explore rhythm, speech sounds, syntax, and rhyme
SKILLS & BENEFITS
– Increased alertness, self-control, and ability to regulate their own movements
– Stabilization of muscles necessary for healthy posture and overall balance
– Improved coordination and locomotor skills, fine motor skills, and finger and hand strength
– Strengthened ability to memorize, sequence, and predict patterns
– Development of early pre-literacy and number skills