“Little Hausguests” – Occasional Care
About Little Hausguests
Have errands to run or doctor’s appointment? Maybe a job interview or a business meeting? Just need some time for yourself or to catch up with friends? We know you love your little one, but it can be challenging to get all of your errands and work done when you need to take your child with you everywhere. Let Treehaus Teahaus make your day a little easier!
Introducing Little Hausguests Occasional Care, our brand-new occasional childcare service. Little Hausguests Occasional Care is a 2-HOUR CHILDCARE SERVICE available Tuesday to Sundays. (weekends may be unavailable due to private bookings)
Little Hausguests Occasional Care is for children 1-4 years old. Each 1-hour session will be $20/child and $12/sibling. Please see the pricing table for details.
|Single Session||10-Session Pass||20-Session Pass|
|1 hour of care||10 hours of care||20 hours of care|
|$20 per child
$12 per sibling
|$180 ($18/child) Purchase||$350 ($15/child) (Best value!) Purchase|
*Sibling pass to come. Pass currently available for one child per family.
Step 1: Is your child a first time Hausguest? Please fill out an intake form for your child.
Step 2: Please indicate the date, the time and number of child(ren) for care:
Step 3: Received an email to confirm booking? Please proceed with payment below:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
· Audrey (Montessori & Kindermusik teacher) and Anita (neonatal nurse) are the on-site caregivers. Both have first aid training.
What programs/curriculum will be offered?
· Our activities will change based on the ages of the children attending the services. We are still planning our activity-based curriculum, but it will include: music, arts and crafts, sensory play, storytime, and more.
Will the different ages of the children be separated?
· Because the range in ages of the children will vary with each session, there may be times we stay with the younger children inside and the older children will be engaged in activities outside of the center.
What do I need to bring/not bring?
· Please bring: a bag (labeled with child’s name) with diapers (if applicable), a full change of clothes, a water bottle or milk/formula.
· Please DO NOT bring snacks, as food will not be served. Your child(ren) must be fed before attending the session.
Does my child need to be potty trained?
· Nope. Potty-training is not required.
Will there be discounts for multiple children or monthly registration?
· We are working on this and will provide details soon!
· We require at least 24 hour notice (from the start time of drop-off) to book a session and you will receive an email to confirm the booking. We encourage you to register early as there will be a limited number of spots at each session.
Can I cancel a pre-booked session?
· If a session is cancelled more than 24-hours from the start of the booked session, you will receive a full refund. Please send a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your child’s name and the booked session date and time.
· If cancelled less than 24 hours from the start of the booked session, 50% of the payment will be refunded or credited towards another session.
What are the drop-off and pick-up policies?
· Parent/guardian must sign a waiver before or at the first session. The waiver will be kept in the child’s file at Treehaus Teahaus.
· Parent/guardian is required to sign-in and sign-out their child(ren) at the time of drop-off and pick-up.
· Your child(ren) must be picked up no later than 10 mins after the session ends or late fees will be applied.
· If there are other guardians who will be picking up the child(ren), please provide an “Approved Guardian” list with full names and relationship.